- Object and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website: https://www.aldertons.es/
The website https://www.aldertons.es/ provides services whose primary objective is to allow contact between users and the company, either to get in touch with us or to request estimates.
Browsing the page https://www.aldertons.es/ attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Aldertons Relocation Specialists and to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
- Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of General Information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to to Joanne Alderton
|Address:||Calle Cabot 1. Benissa, 03720, Alicant. Spain|
|Phone:||965 516 879|
- General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are open and free of charge, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on completing data collection forms. Only those over 18 years of age may provide data through our website, and those under 16 years of age cannot provide them without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to Aldertons Relocation Specialists and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
https://www.aldertons.es/ has the following types of users:
Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that Aldertons Relocation Specialists requests includes the name and email address and those provided by the user when filling in the forms.
Users who have not contacted Aldertons Relocation Specialists but from whom data is collected: Data provided by cookies
Users of our private area: Includes username and password.
3.1. Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them to:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Aldertons Relocation Specialists or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other Users to the Website and its services.
- Attempt to access restricted areas of the computer systems of Aldertons Relocation Specialists or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of Aldertons Relocation Specialists or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in case of carrying out illicit activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must Send a notification to Aldertons Relocation Specialists duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly stating and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
- Cookies policy
All notifications and communications between users and Aldertons Relocation Specialists will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by post, email or telephone communication. Users should contact Aldertons Relocation Specialists through:
- Send by post to the following address: Aldertons Relocation Specialists – Calle Cabot 1. Benissa, 03720, Alicant. Spain
- Send by email to the following address: email@example.com
- Industrial property and intellectual property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Aldertons Relocation Specialists, without being understood as transferred to User none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation and solely and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Aldertons Relocation Specialists, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the User any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by Aldertons Relocation Specialists are prohibited. In the event of non-compliance, Aldertons Relocation Specialists will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal measures.
- Disclaimer and modification of this legal notice
The information that is disseminated on this website is made solely and exclusively for informational purposes, with Aldertons Relocation Specialists reserving the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination, totally or partially, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, being able to even limit or not allow access to said information. Aldertons Relocation Specialists attempts to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimize possible errors, but Aldertons Relocation Specialists will not be liable for damages caused by decisions made based on the information disclosed; nor of inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained in it, nor of the problems that originate from the use of this website or another external connection;
Users expressly accept that Aldertons Relocation Specialists will not be responsible for unauthorized access or alteration of their transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, nor for any transaction carried out through its website.
Aldertons Relocation Specialists reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without prior notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation of informing the user of the modifications made through this website.
- partial nullity
If any of these clauses were declared null and void by a firm resolution issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
- Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish legislation and applicable European regulations.
Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or with said products will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
If it is a final consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that current legislation recognizes as such, being able to choose to file a claim to assert their rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to their home.